RAINBOW MOUNTAIN + RED VALLEY DAY HIKE
Early birds get the mountain for themselves, get the chance to explore in solitude across one of the must seen places in the world and the red valley where very few goes, beat the crowds.
- Trip type: Hiking
- Season: March to December
- Duration: Day trip 3:00am – 3:00pm
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Elevation: 4,700m – 5,036m (14,460 ft – 16,500 ft)
We will depart at 3:15 in the morning to beat the crowds for a 3-hour van drive until the starting point where we first have breakfast before hiking. Our goal is 4km (2.5miles) to the RAINBOW MOUNTAIN lookout, your guide will always take the slow and steady peace due to the high altitude, you guys call your top tough hikes 14ners we call ours 16ners, to make there takes around 2 hours once there, after taking pictures and having free time we continue to the RED VALLEY for another 30 min hike you are going to see how the landscape completely changes it literally looks like another planet we are going to enjoy our snacks here having the whole landscape for us we call this relaxing time a GIP experience.
Once we make it back to our van we will take you to a restaurant for lunch before we go back to Cusco and drop off you at your hotel approximately at 3:00 pm.
$ 110 USD
GROUP PRICING AVAILABLE
- Fluent English and Spanish speaking guide.
- First aid kid & Oxygen.
- Fees to access to rainbow mountain and red valley.
- Transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by our Chef.