Tipo de viaje
Cultura / Aventura
1.6 km / 1 mile
Cañon del Colca 2 días
GET IN PERU takes you to explore the deepest canyon on earth »Colca», this tour is for those who don’t want to hike but still want to see the condors and canyon, although along the way you will be able to see brathtaking landscapes and experience amazing local culture.
We will pick you up in your Arequipa hotel (near de main square) and take you to explore
- VISIT: Pampa Cañahuas (here you will have the chance to see our national animal Vicuña and the back site of Misti volcano), Patahuasi (The highest look out to all the surrounding volcanoes of the zone), swamps of Tacra (you will see a lot of wild nature in this place as well as some alpacas), Patapampa (the highest point of the zone 4900 m / 16,076 ft), and Chacapi hot springs (before you go to the hotel you will enjoy a refreshing moment at this pools).
- STARTS AT: 7:00 AM in your Arequipa hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 6:00 PM at the included hotel in Chivay.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, entrance fees, lunch, dinner, 3 stars hotel night, life expereince tourism, free picture with local Colca dress.
NOT INCLUDED: Tickets to enter to the hot springs of Chacapi.
We will pick you up from the hotel in Chivay then visit the following.
- VISIT: Hike to Condor Cruz the goal of this trip is to see condors atop the canyon to do so you’ll go in the car for about 3 hours before start hiking, the distance is about 45 minutes the advantage is thst you will see the Condors right aside from the trail, on the way back you will also stop at the churches of the local town of Chivai, before coming back we will stop at Maca town for lunch then go back to Arequipa city.
- STARTS AT: 7:00 AM at the Chivai hotel.
- FINISHES AT: Around 5:30 PM in Arequipa City.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch at Maca town.
- 24/7 support and assistance after booking and during the trip.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message –>>>>