Machu Picchu / Culture
8 km / 4,9 miles
Pisaq hike 2 days with Machu Picchu
Explore the whole ruins of Pisaq GET IN PERU takes you where no one else takes you, in the afternoon you’ll have delicious Peruvian buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant plus a train ride to Machu Picchu.
We will pick you up from your Cuzco hotel to visit two archeological sites first: take you to one of the most beautiful ruins on planet earth bigger than Machu Picchu, very few go here so you’ll have a big time vacation staying in an Inca city almost by yourself with no one else around, best of all almost the whole hike is down hill at the bottom your guide will take you to taste quinua empanadas. 2nd Ollantaytambo one of the last places where the Incas resist the Sapanish conquistadors.
- VISIT: Pisaq and Ollantaytambo ruins.
- STARTS AT: 7:30 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 6:30 PM in Aguas Calientes hotel.
INCLUDES: Transportation Cuzco – Pisaq – Ollantaytambo, English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch in a A1 retaurant, and Train Expedition Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes AACC
Your guide will pick you up from your Aguas Calientes hotel to visit Machu Picchu the wonder on the world.
- VISIT: Machu Picchu ruins.
- STARTS AT: 7:00 AM at your hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 8:22 PM in Cuzco.
INCLUDES: Bus up and down to get to the ruins, Ticket fee to enter to Machu Picchu, Tour guide insite Machu Picchu for 2:30 hours, Train ride Machu Picchu Cuzco Bimodal service.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Transportation to get to the archeological sites.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes AACC.
- Train ride Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes AACC.
- Round trip bus CONSETUR to get to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Ticket fee to enter Machu Picchu.
- Train Aguas Calientes AACC – Cuzco Bimodal service.
- One buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant at the sacred valley.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
We will solve your questions as quickly as possible –>>>>
Cuzco 6 days
Cuzco 5 days
Culture / Adventure
Cuzco 4 days
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a DM to our WhatsApp or Instagram @getinperu –>>>>