Culture / adventure
12 km / 7,5 miles
Cuzco 5 days culture and adventure
Get In Peru takes you to explore the Peruvian culture and hike to the rainbow mountain plus red valley. Due to our early schedules, you’ll have a big chance to take the best photos and enjoy each place a lot more than the regular tours.
We will pick you up from the airport at any time your arrival is, we recommend you to schedule your flight in the morning to match up with our city tour.
City Tour in the Afternoon:
- VISIT: Cathedral of Cusco (known for its beautiful XVI and XVII century paintings and altarpieces carved in cedar with gold leafs decoration 21 karats), Sun Temple (Coricancha), Saqsayhuaman (lightning temple), San Pedro Market (meet the peruvian folks and the way we live).
- STARTS AT: 12:30 PM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 5:30 PM at your hotel or the place you prefer.
INCLUDES: Transportation and bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide.
We pick you up from your Cuzco hotel early in the morning (7:00AM) to beat the crowds then visit the following:
- VISIT: Chincheros (2 places: farming alpacas center where you’ll learn the whole manufacturing process from scratch then visit the colonial Church of Chinchero plus the inca palace of the 2nd Inca emperor), Moray (known for its circular terraces used as a farming laboratory during the Inca times), Salt mines (3000+ pools of salt farm by locals since pre-inca times), Buffet lunch in a A1 restaurant located in Urubamba, then continue to Ollantaytambo (One of the last places where Inca resist against the Spanish conquistadors), Finishes in Aguas Calientes.
- STARTS AT: 7:00 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: Aguas calientes hotel 6:00 PM.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch at an A1 restaurant in the sacred valley, Hotel night in Aguas Calientes or Ollantaytambo (upon preference and availability), Expedition train ride Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
*Note: If you want to sleep in Ollantaytambo let us know at your booking time, train schedules will vary then.
We start early in the morning at 4:30 AM at your Cuzco hotel our private transportation is going to pick you up to take you for a quick ride to Cuzco’s train station.
- VISIT: Machu Picchu.
- STARTS AT: 4:30 AM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 8:22 PM in Cuzco’s Wanchaq Train station.
INCLUDES: 4:30 AM Private transportation from your Cuzco hotel to Cuzco’s train station, 5:10 AM Train Expedition Bimodal service Cuzco – Machu Picchu, Bus up and down to get to Machu Picchu, Ticket Fee to enter to the Wonder of the world Machu Picchu, Guided tour for 3:00 hours inside (10 people max in our grups), Train Expedition Bimodal Service Machu Picchu – Cuzco by 4:22 PM, Finishes at Cuzco train station around 8:22 PM.
*NOTE: Please keep in mind Machu Picchu tickets and Train tickets sold out quickly especially for the schedules mentioned above our clients usually book this tour 2 months in advance or more so if you are within a closer time to your trip contact one of our travel advisors by clicking one of the links below and ask for spaces.
The 2nd most visited place in Cuzco is absolutely spectacular, especially if you are one of the first people up there. In addition, we take you to the Red Valley, a place that looks like Mars.
- VISIT: Rainbow mountain and Red Valley – You will hike for 9km up and down or 5.6 miles in an elevation of 4,700m or 15,420ft up to 5,036m or 16,522ft, this means about 5:30 hours of hiking including lots of breaks and photos.
- STARTS AT: 3:15 AM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 3:30 PM at your hotel.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, breakfast, buffet lunch, Oxygen, first aid kit.
We will program you an airport drop off at any time your flight is, with a warm hug we say till the next time dear traveler.
- 24/7 support and assitance after booking and during the trip.
- English and Spanish speaking guide for all archeological sites and nature parks.
- Airport pick up and drop off at Cuzco city.
- Transportation to get to the archeological sites and nature parks.
- Private transportation from your Cuzco hotel to Cuzco’s train station on day 3th.
- Round trip Train Expedition Bimodal Service Cuzco – Machu Picchu.
- Round trip bus CONSETUR to get to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Ticket fee to enter Machu Picchu.
- One buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant at the sacred valley.
- Two breakfast and buffet lunches, one at Humantay plus another at Rainbow mountain restaurants.
- First aid kit.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
We will solve your questions as quickly as possible –>>>>
Cuzco 6 days
Adventure / Full day
Cuzco 4 days
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message to our WhatsApp or Instagram @getinperu –>>>>