Culture / adventure
12 km / 7,5 miles
Cuzco 5 days culture and adventure
Get In Peru takes you to explore the Peruvian culture and hike to the rainbow mountain plus red valley. Due to our early schedules, you’ll have a big chance to take the best photos and enjoy each place a lot more than the regular tours.
We will pick you up from the airport at any time your arrival is, we recommend you to schedule your flight in the morning to match up with our city tour.
City Tour in the Afternoon:
- VISIT: Cathedral of Cusco (known for its beautiful XVI and XVII century paintings and altarpieces carved in cedar with gold leafs decoration 21 karats), Sun Temple (Coricancha), Saqsayhuaman (lightning temple), San Pedro Market (meet the peruvian folks and the way we live).
- STARTS AT: 12:30 PM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 5:30 PM at your hotel or the place you prefer.
INCLUDES: Transportation and bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide.
We pick you up from your Cuzco hotel early in the morning (7:00AM) to beat the crowds then visit the following:
- VISIT: Chincheros (2 places: farming alpacas center where you’ll learn the whole manufacturing process from scratch then visit the colonial Church of Chinchero plus the inca palace of the 2nd Inca emperor), Moray (known for its circular terraces used as a farming laboratory during the Inca times), Salt mines (3000+ pools of salt farm by locals since pre-inca times), Buffet lunch in a A1 restaurant located in Urubamba, then continue to Ollantaytambo (One of the last places where Inca resist against the Spanish conquistadors), Finishes in Aguas Calientes.
- STARTS AT: 7:00 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: Aguas calientes hotel 6:00 PM.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch at an A1 restaurant in the sacred valley, Hotel night in Aguas Calientes or Ollantaytambo (upon preference and availability), Expedition train ride Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
*Note: If you want to sleep in Ollantaytambo let us know at your booking time, train schedules will vary then.
We start early in the morning at 6:15 AM at your Aguas Calientes hotel your tour guide will pick up to take you to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- VISIT: Machu Picchu.
- STARTS AT: 6:15 AM in your hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 7:30 PM in Cuzco two blocks away from the main square.
INCLUDES: Meet your guide at the hotel, Bus up and down to get to Machu Picchu, Ticket Fee to enter to the Wonder of the world, Guided tour for 2:30 hours inside, Train ride Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo Expedition service 2:55 PM, Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cuzco.
The 2nd most visited place in Cuzco is absolutely spectacular, especially if you are one of the first people up there. In addition, we take you to the Red Valley, a place that looks like Mars.
- VISIT: Rainbow mountain and Red Valley – You will hike for 9km up and down or 5.6 miles in an elevation of 4,700m or 15,420ft up to 5,036m or 16,522ft, this means about 5:30 hours of hiking including lots of breaks and photos.
- STARTS AT: 3:15 AM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 3:30 PM at your hotel.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, breakfast, buffet lunch, Oxygen, first aid kit.
We will program you an airport drop off at any time your flight is, with a warm hug we say till the next time dear traveler.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Transportation to get to the archeological sites and nature parks.
- Round trip train Expedition Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu.
- Round trip bus CONSETUR to get to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Ticket fee to enter Machu Picchu.
- Round trip van to get to the train station.
- One buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant at the sacred valley.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes or Ollantaytambo upon preference and availability.
- First aid kit.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
We will solve your questions as quickly as possible –>>>>
Cuzco 6 days
Adventure / Full day
Cuzco 4 days
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a DM to our WhatsApp or Instagram @getinperu –>>>>