Culture / adventure
12 km / 7,5 miles
Cuzco 5 days culture and adventure
Get In Peru takes you to explore the Peruvian culture and hike to the rainbow mountain. Due to our early schedules, you’ll have a big chance to take the best photos and enjoy each place a lot more than the regular tours.
We will pick you up in Cuzco’s airport at any time your arrival is, we recommend you to schedule your flight in the morning to match up with our city tour.
City Tour in the Afternoon:
- VISIT: Sun Temple (Coricancha), Saqsayhuaman (Lightning temple), Qenqo (Where the Incas mummified their emperors), Tambomachay (Water temple).
- STARTS AT: 12:50 PM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 6:00 PM two blocks away from the main square.
INCLUDED: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, and BTG (General Tourist Ticket to enter the different parks).
NOT INCLUDED: Entry to the Sun Temple Coricancha 15.00 soles (4.00 USD).
We will pick you up from your Cuzco hotel early in the morning (6:50AM) to beat the crowds then visit the following:
- VISIT: Chincheros (2 places: farming alpacas center where you’ll learn the whole manufacturing wool process from scratch then visit the colonial Church of Chinchero plus the Inca palace of the 2nd greatest Inca conqueror), Moray (known for its circular terraces used as a farming laboratory during the Inca times), Salt mines Maras (3000+ pools of the salt farm by locals since pre-Inca times), Buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant located in Urubamba, then continue to Ollantaytambo (One of the last places where Inca resist against the Spanish conquistadors), and Pisaq (more than 40,000 Inca tombs).
- STARTS AT: 6:50 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: Cuzco around 7:30 PM.
INCLUDED: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch at an A1 restaurant in the sacred valley, and BTG (General Tourist Ticket to enter the different parks).
NOT INCLUDED: Entry to the Salt mines 10.00 soles (3.00 USD).
We start early in the morning at 4:30 AM at your Cuzco hotel our private transportation is going to pick you up to take you for a quick ride to Cuzco’s train station.
- VISIT: Machu Picchu.
- STARTS AT: 4:30 AM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 9:00 PM in Cuzco’s Wanchaq Train station.
INCLUDES: 4:30 AM Private transportation from your Cuzco hotel to Cuzco’s train station, 5:10 AM Train Expedition Bimodal service Cuzco – Machu Picchu, Bus up and down to get to Machu Picchu, Ticket Fee to enter the Wonder of the world Machu Picchu, Guided tour for 3:00 hours inside (10 people max in our groups), Train Expedition Bimodal Service Machu Picchu – Cuzco by 4:22 PM, Finishes at Cuzco train station around 9:00 PM.
*NOTE: Please keep in mind Machu Picchu tickets and Train tickets sold out quickly especially for the schedules mentioned above our clients usually book this tour 2 months in advance or more so if you are within a closer time to your trip contact one of our travel advisors by clicking one of the links below and ask for spaces.
The 2nd most visited place in Cuzco is absolutely spectacular, especially if you are one of the first people up there.
- VISIT: Rainbow mountain – You will hike for 7km up and down or 4.5 miles in an elevation of 4,700m or 15,420ft up to 5,036m or 16,522ft, this means about 4 hours of hiking including lots of breaks and photos.
- STARTS AT: 4:50 AM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 4:30 PM two blocks away from the main square.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, breakfast, buffet lunch, Oxygen, first aid kit, and tickets to enter on this park.
We will program you an airport drop off at any time your flight is, with a warm hug we say till the next time dear traveler.
- 24/7 support and assistance after booking and during the trip.
- English and Spanish speaking guide for all archeological sites and nature parks.
- Airport pick up and drop off at Cuzco city.
- Transportation to get to the archeological sites and nature parks.
- Private transportation from your Cuzco hotel to Cuzco’s train station on day 3rd.
- Round trip Train Expedition Bimodal Service Cuzco – Machu Picchu.
- Round trip bus CONSETUR to get to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Ticket fee to enter Machu Picchu.
- One buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant at the sacred valley.
- Breakfast and buffet lunch for Rainbow mountain day.
- Tickets to enter the different national parks BTG (General Tourist Ticket) and Rainbow mountain fees.
- First aid kit.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message to our WhatsApp or Instagram @getinperu –>>>>