Adventure / Luxury
Year-round – not in February
16 km / 10 miles
Machu picchu multi sport 3 days
Get In Peru travel company is a one of a kind experience in Peru. With zipline, rafting, hike, and luxury train, this 3 day tour will be an unforgettable journey for you to have an adventure with your family and friends.
On day one we will pick you up from your Cuzco hotel and take a road across the Andes and Sacred Valley along the way we are going to stop to take amazing pictures of glacier mountains and the cloud forest.
After lunch in a local community Santa Teresa we will start white water rafting along the Vilcanota river for 2 hours spect 3 up to 4 rapids out of 5 maximum world scale, all security measures are included.
After finishing our rafting activity we will drive to Santa Teresa go to the hotel and get ready for the HOT SPRINGS then sleep.
- VISIT: Cuzco – white water rafting – Santa Teresa hot springs and hotel night.
- STARTS AT: 7:00 AM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 6:00 PM at hotel in Santa Teresa.
INCLUDES: English and Spanish speaking guide, transportation, lunch, white water rafting, and hotel night.
We will start in the morning by 8:00 AM the car is going to pick up you and take you to the zip line platform where we’ll start “officially” with the tour.
You are going to experience the longest zip line on earth 2km divided in 7 cables above 200 meters an experience that definitely will take your heart bits to high levels again all security measures are included such as helmets, gloves, harnesses, etc.
After zip-lining across this part of the Andes, our van will drop off you and your tour guide at the Hydroelectric station for a quick lunch before the hike starts.
In order to get to Aguas Calientes you’ll get to hike across the train tracks for 12km, this hike is special because you’ll be surrounded by both jungle and mountains along the way then around 5:00 PM you’ll arrive at the included hotel in Machu Picchu Aguas Calientes.
- VISIT: Longest zip line in the world – van to Hydroelectric station – hike across the train tracks – hotel night in Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu
- STARTS AT: 8:00 AM at your Santa Teresa hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 5:00 PM at Aguas Calientes hotel.
INCLUDES:Longest zip line on earth, helmet, gloves, harnesses, professional tour guide, transportation, lunch, hike across the train tracks in the jungle, hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
On day 3rd you’ll get to see face to face the wonder of the world Machu Picchu due to our early schedules you’ll get a high change to get the best photos.
Once you are done with your visit we’ll book you, the first class train Observatory with panoramic windows to get back to Cuzco.
- VISIT: Machu Picchu.
- STARTS AT: 7:00 AM in your hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 9:30 PM at your Cuzco hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, meet your tour guide at the hotel, Bus up and down to get to Machu Picchu, Ticket Fee to enter the Wonder of the world, Guided tour for 3 hours inside (private tour), Observatory Panoramic Train Machu Picchu – Cuzco (in this service you’ll go on two stages from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo in Observatory train then from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco by bus bimodal service).
*NOTE 1: Add a challenge to your trip with the Wayna Picchu 3 hours hike please keep in mind this tickets sold out quickly our clients usually book this add-on option 4 months or more in advance if your trip is within a closer time contact your travel advisor asking for spaces click any of the links down below.
- 24/7 support and assistance after booking and during the trip.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Van transportation.
- Two breackfast and lunch.
- Two hotel nights one at Santa Teresa and other at Aguas Calientes (please keep in mind accommodation standars might not be the same as off Cuzco).
- Bus up and down to get to Machu Picchu.
- Ticket fee to enter to Machu Pichcu.
- Observatory panoramic train service Machu Picchu – Cuzco.
- Van from the train station to your hotel in Cuzco.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message –>>>>