Year around – Not February
3.2 km / 2 miles
Palcoyo 3 rainbows
Worry about altitude sickness but still want to see the rainbow mountain, Get in Peru takes you to a place where you are going to see not one but 3 rainbow mountains, best of all, almost anybody can make this hike because it is almost flat, and as soon as you get off the car you’ll already see one rainbow mountain.
Palcoyo was recently discovered and is the best alternative to rainbow mountain in case you have breathing problems or not like to walk much but still want to see this colorful hills.
- VISIT: Rainbow mountain Palcoyo – You will hike for 3,2km up and down or 2 miles in an elevation of 4,800m or 15,748ft up to 4,900m or 16,076ft, this means about 2 hours of hiking roundtrip including lots of breaks and photos.
- STARTS AT: 4:00 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 4:00 PM at your hotel.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, Oxygen, first aid kit.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Buffet Breakfast, buffet lunch.
- First aid kit.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message –>>>>