3.2 km / 2 miles
Sacred valley and Machu Picchu 2 days
Peru has been a very popular tourist destination thanks to its diverse geography, historical and archaeological sites, as well as the beautiful natural areas it has such as Machu Picchu. Here is a list of some of the most impressive places you can visit with our tour: Salt mines of Maras, Moray Inca farming laboratory, Chinchero alpaca textile manufacturing center, and Ollantaytambo old Inca city.
If you want to explore these amazing places and experience their cultural aspects, then don’t hesitate and book your trip right now!
We pick you up from your Cuzco hotel early in the morning (6:50AM) to beat the crowds then visit the following:
- VISIT: Chincheros (2 places: farming alpacas center where you’ll learn the whole alpaca wool manufacturing process from scratch then visit the colonial Church of Chinchero plus the inca palace of the 2nd Inca emperor), Moray (known for its circular terraces used as a farming laboratory during the Inca times), Salt mines (3000+ pools of salt farm by locals since pre-inca times).
- Buffet lunch in a A1 restaurant located in Urubamba, then continue to Ollantaytambo (One of the last places where Inca resist against the Spanish conquistadors).
- Finally to make this day the best, you are going to take a train ride Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu town at 4:36 PM sunset schedule, as soon as you arrived to Aguas Calientes one of our transfers is going to take you to the included hotel.
- STARTS AT: 6:50 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu town at 6:20 PM.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch at an A1 restaurant in the sacred valley, Hotel night in Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu town at Raices, Mantu Boutique or similar upon preference and availability.
*NOTE: Please keep in mind Machu Picchu tickets and Train tickets sold out quickly especially for the schedules mentioned above our clients usually book this tour 2 months in advance or more so if you are within a closer time to your trip contact one of our travel advisors by clicking one of the links below and ask for spaces.
Your tour guide will pick you up and take you up to Machu Picchu ruins.
- VISIT: Machu Picchu.
- STARTS AT: 7:00 AM in your hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 6:30 PM at Av el Sol Coricancha Sun Temple 5 min away of Cuzco’s main square.
INCLUDES: Breakfast at the hotel, rountrip Consetur bus to get to Machu Picchu wonder of the world, Ticket fee to enter to Machu Picchu by 7:00 AM (upon availability and preference there are other later scheduledes available ask your travel advisor), English speaking tour guide for 3:00 hours insite Machu Picchu (Maximun group size 10 people).
Inca Rail Train ride 2:30 PM Machu Picchu – Cuzco The Voyaguer Bimodal service, finishes at 6:30 PM at Av el Sol Coricancha Sun Temple 5 min away from Cuzco’s main square.
*NOTE 1: Please keep in mind Machu Picchu tickets and Train tickets sold out quickly especially for the schedules mentioned above our clients usually book this tour 2 months in advance or more so if you are within a closer time to your trip contact one of our travel advisors by clicking one of the links below and ask for spaces.
*NOTE 2: If you want to hike Wayna Picchu mountain ask for availability (Add 60.00 USD per person if wanted).
- 24/7 support and assistance after booking and during the trip.
- English and Spanish tour guide for both Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- One buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant at the Sacred Valley.
- Transportation to get to the archeological sites and nature parks.
- Train The Voyaguer Inca Rail Ollantaytambo Machu Picchu by 4:36 PM sunset schedule.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes at Raices, Mantu Boutique or similar upon preference and availavilty.
- Breakfast at the hotel on the 2nd day.
- Round trip bus CONSETUR to get to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Ticket fee to enter Machu Picchu 7:00 am schedule (upon preference and availability there are later schedules ask your travel advisor).
- Train The Voyaguer Bimodal service Machu Picchu – Cuzco by 2:30 PM.
- Finishes at Cuzco city by 6:30 PM.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message –>>>>