1.6 km / 1 miles
Sacred valley vip
Get in Peru takes you to truly experience the wonders of the sacred valley on this tour you’ll see how is the manufacturing process of alpaca textiles from scratch, Inca ruins, and delicious Peruvian food in an A1 restaurant.
We will pick you up from your Cuzco hotel early in the morning (6:50AM) to beat the crowds then visit the following:
- VISIT: Chincheros (2 places: farming alpacas center where you’ll learn the whole manufacturing process from scratch then visit the colonial Church of Chinchero plus the inca palace of the 2nd Inca emperor), Moray (known for its circular terraces used as a farming laboratory during the Inca times), Salt mines (3000+ pools of salt farm by locals since pre-inca times), Buffet lunch in a A1 restaurant located in Urubamba, then continue to Ollantaytambo (One of the last places where Inca resist against the Spanish conquistadors), Finishes in Cuzco.
- STARTS AT: 6:50 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: Cuzco 7:30 PM.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch at an A1 restaurant in the sacred valley.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Peruvian buffet lunch in a A1 restaurant.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
We will solve your questions as quickly as possible –>>>>
Cuzco 6 days
Cuzco 5 days
Culture / Adventure
Cuzco 4 days
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message to our WhatsApp or Instagram @getinperu –>>>>