1.6 km / 1 miles
Sacred valley vip
Get in Peru takes you to truly experience the wonders of the sacred valley on this tour you’ll see how is the manufacturing process of alpaca textiles from scratch, Inca ruins, and delicious Peruvian food in an A1 restaurant.
We will pick you up from your Cuzco hotel early in the morning (6:50AM) to beat the crowds then visit the following:
- VISIT: Chincheros (2 places: farming alpacas center where you’ll learn the whole manufacturing wool process from scratch then visit the colonial Church of Chinchero plus the Inca palace of the 2nd greatest Inca conqueror), Moray (known for its circular terraces used as a farming laboratory during the Inca times), Salt mines Maras (3000+ pools of the salt farm by locals since pre-Inca times), Buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant located in Urubamba, then continue to Ollantaytambo (One of the last places where Inca resist against the Spanish conquistadors), and Pisaq (more than 40,000 Inca tombs).
- STARTS AT: 6:50 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: Cuzco around 7:30 PM.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch at an A1 restaurant in the sacred valley.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Peruvian buffet lunch in a A1 restaurant.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message –>>>>