Culture / 2 days
3.4 km / 2 miles
Lake titicaca and floating uros islands
Get In Peru takes you to explore the top 12+ destinations of Cuzco such as Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Humantay, Rainbow mountain, and more. Due to our early schedules, you’ll have a big chance to take the best photos and enjoy each place a lot more than the regular tours.
We will pick you up in Cuzco’s airport at any time your arrival is, we recommend you to schedule your flight in the morning to match up with our city tour.
City Tour in the Afternoon:
- VISIT: Sun Temple (Coricancha), Saqsayhuaman (Lightning temple), Qenqo (Where the Incas mummified their emperors), Tambomachay (Water temple).
- STARTS AT: 12:50 PM in your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: 6:00 PM two blocks away from the main square.
INCLUDES: Transportation and bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide.
We will pick you up from your Cuzco hotel early in the morning (6:50AM) to beat the crowds then visit the following:
- VISIT: Chincheros (2 places: farming alpacas center where you’ll learn the whole manufacturing wool process from scratch then visit the colonial Church of Chinchero plus the Inca palace of the 2nd greatest Inca conqueror), Moray (known for its circular terraces used as a farming laboratory during the Inca times), Salt mines Maras (3000+ pools of the salt farm by locals since pre-Inca times), Buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant located in Urubamba, then continue to Ollantaytambo (One of the last places where Inca resist against the Spanish conquistadors), and Pisaq (more than 40,000 Inca tombs).
- STARTS AT: 6:50 AM at your Cuzco hotel.
- FINISHES AT: Cuzco around 7:30 PM.
INCLUDES: Transportation, bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide, buffet lunch at an A1 restaurant in the sacred valley.
- 24/7 support and assistance after booking and during the trip.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Transportation to get to the archeological sites and nature parks.
- Transportation from your Cuzco hotel to Cuzco’s train station on day 3rd.
- Round trip Train Expedition Bimodal Service Cuzco – Machu Picchu.
- Round trip bus CONSETUR to get to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Ticket fee to enter Machu Picchu.
- One buffet lunch in an A1 restaurant at the sacred valley.
- Two breakfast and buffet lunches, one at Humantay plus another at Rainbow mountain restaurants.
- First aid kit.
See more photos of the places you'll visit!
Built a custom tour
Not found what you want, send us a message –>>>>